Support our Farmers by Tipping at Checkout!
- Arabica Coffee Plant Grown in the Rich Soil of Guatemala: Give yourself the gift of fine Arabica coffee grounds made from beans grown and harvested in the soil of Guatemala enriching each coffee bean with a hint of the taste of cocoa. It’s a smooth chocolate flavor that will leave you yearning for more. Guatemala Dark Roast Coffee
- Sustainably Sourced Coffee Direct from Our Farm to Your Cup: At Kafetos, we pride ourselves on eco-friendly practices to preserve nature while bringing you a full-bodied warm roasted cup of coffee. All our coffees are roasted in our environmentally friendly Loring Roaster to reduce our carbon footprint and each bag is packaged in the US.
- Delicious 100% Arabica Coffee in Dark Roasted Goodness: For those who savor a dark, bold cup of coffee plus the added kick of extra caffeine without the bitter taste, we offer our famous Dark blend. It’s the best of both deep, rich taste and strong, bold aroma.
- Makes a Fine Guatemala Gift: Buying for someone who has everything? Present them with a delectable gift of savory goodness! With each cup, they’ll think of you and appreciate your love and friendship. Wonderful as a housewarming gift, gift for a wedding shower or as a birthday gift. Celebrate life’s fondest moments with Kafetos.
- Make Coffee Brewing a Delightful Treat: Whether you’re brewing to sip coffee during your morning commute or plan to relish it in peace curled up on your couch or while watching the sunrise from your terrace, we believe Kafetos is the blend you’ll desire! Buy yours today.
- 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 ☕ Specialty Grade, Shaded Grown, Direct Trade, Single Origin, low acidity, 2021 best coffees. It is imported from our family-owned farm and is effectively never leaving our family's hands before it reaches yours. We are proud to provide you with the truest seed-to-cup experience
coffee brands coffee ranking antigua coffee beans
Guatemala Dark Roast Coffee