-Support our Farmers by Tipping at Checkout!
FRESH CROPS 2022 -Guatemala Green Coffee Unroasted
✅ 100% Fresh & Shaded Grown
✅ 100% Arabica Coffee, HB, SHB, MARSELLESA
✅ Perfect for Any Brewing Method
✅ Rich Flavor & Aroma
✅ Directly From The Farm
✅ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
YOU HAVE THREE SELECTIONS:
The inherent consistency and taste attributes of high grown beans makes them more desirable, and generally more expensive, than coffees grown at lower elevations.
Nuevo Oriente coffee grows at elevations from 4,300 feet to 5,500 feet above sea level where the rainfall averages about 1,900 mm each year and temperatures range from 18 to 25 degrees Celsius (64 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit). The coffee cherry are harvested from December into March.
- Bethel Farm Owned by Kafetos Family
- Specialty Grade: 85-90 points
- Cupping Notes: Chocolate, Citrus, Floral, Caramel
- Elevation: 1500 to 2100 meters
- Varietals: Arabica Fully wash
- Milling Process: Wet
- Drying Process: Patio
- Recommended Roasting: Medium Dark
Drying Process: Patio
Guatemala Green Coffee Unroasted