✅50% Savings and $150 Shipping Included.
⭐ Are You Looking For Premium Unroasted Green Coffee Beans That Come Directly From The Farm & is 100% Fresh & Organically Grown with no Harmful Chemicals with Rich Flavor & Aroma?
⭐ Are You Tired Of Cheap Coffee Beans Out There That Aren't Fresh and Have Harmful Chemicals & Pesticides, With Poor Artificial Taste & Flavor?
THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE : ) DON'T WORRY WE GOT YOU COVERED
⭐ Why Choosing Kafetos Premium Green Coffee?
✅ Kafetos Premium Green Coffee Farmed and harvested carefully to Address The Weaknesses Found in Other coffee beans in the market and to deliver you the best & freshest taste & flavor, It’s Farmed With The Highest Quality Standards to Meet All Your Needs and to Exceed Your Expectations.
100% High-grade Arabica Coffee with Rich Flavor and Aroma, 100% Organic with No Harmful Chemicals, Unlike Other Cheap Coffee Beans Out There.
Our Beans Are Harvested by Hand and Fully Washed & Naturally Dried Then Maintained in a Temperature-controlled Environment to Maintain the Coffee Freshness.
⭐ Need More Reasons?
✅ 100% Fresh & Organically Grown (Not Certified)
✅ 100% Arabica Coffee
✅ Perfect for Any Brewing Method
✅ Rich Flavor & Aroma
✅ Directly From The Farm
✅ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
What Are You Waiting For? Click "Add To Cart" NOW & Finally Own Premium Green Coffee!
- ✅【DIRECTLY FROM OUR FARM】Our Green Coffee comes directly to you from our fourth-generation Guatemalan family farm located in the highlands on the border of Guatemala & Honduras (4,000+ ft above sea level) which will ensure that your coffee will arrive fresh & delicious in its season rather than sourcing through a distributor. You will ensure that you will receive specialty coffee & you will extend your support to farmers & ensuring the sustainability of the coffee industry as we know it.
- ✅【PREMIUM QUALITY】Kafetos Raw Coffee is Strictly Hard Bean coffee which is the best coffee you can get; it's grown at high altitudes which will increase the acidity of the beans and slows down the maturity of the coffee plant allowing the beans to develop to a more complex flavor. Our specialty coffee beans have no more than 5 full defects in 300 grams of coffee coming with moisture content between 11-13% and its perfect for any brewing method like Pour Drip, French Press, Aero Press, etc.
- ✅【100% ORGANICALLY GROWN】Our Whole Coffee Beans are grown free from harmful chemicals and pesticides with no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives, use of natural rather than synthetic fertilizer. Our unroasted green coffee beans are harvested by hand then fully washed and naturally dried in the fresh air and strong sun, then the dried beans are exported directly to our facility where they are maintained in a temperature-controlled environment in bags to maintain the coffee freshness.
- ✅【100% Arabica Coffee】Kafetos Premium Green Coffee is 100% high-grade Arabica coffee which is known for its rich flavor and aroma, it has to be grown in specific conditions to reach its fullest potential, and that's why it’s so valuable. Our raw coffee beans feature a perfect balance of full-bodied, strong and sweet with gentle acidity and complex flavor notes with chocolate hints (Which Makes Our Premium Coffee The Best Choice for You)
- ✅【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】Order Our Amazing coffee beans now with Risk-Free, we assure you that you will love the quality and the flavor of our coffee, (You will be Amazed) we tested and enhanced our coffee to exceed your expectations. if you aren't in love with our raw coffee beans, contact us & we will do our best to make you more than happy ✅ SO DON'T WASTE MORE OF YOUR VALUABLE TIME AND TAKE THE RIGHT DECISION AND ORDER OUR ARABICA COFFEE NOW & YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
Bethel, our coffee growing region is located in eastern Guatemala along the border with Honduras. An ideal climate and clay and metamorphic volcanic soils result in high quality coffee with a distinct acidity and good body.
Nuevo Oriente coffee grows at elevations from 4,300 feet to 5,500 feet above sea level where the rainfall averages about 1,900 mm each year and temperatures range from 18 to 25 degrees Celsius (64 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit). The coffee cherry are harvested from December into March.