Guatemala Coffee Farm - We Export Our Own Coffee direct to your door in the USA. Full Containers.
WE ARE NOT TRADERS, EXPORTERS OR IMPORTERS, WE ARE THE ACTUAL FAMERS AND SINCE GUATEMALA IN NOT PART OF THE INTERNATIONAL COFFEE AGREEMENT, WE CAN SELL AND EXPORT TO ANYONE!If you are a true coffee lover then show your support for the people who grow it by buying your coffee direct from us, the Growers. Every purchase you make will help us build stronger, more sustainable coffee-growing communities so that we can keep enjoying our favorite beverage for years -- and generations -- to come. Please help us spread the news by sharing our page with your friends.
Guatemala’s mountains rise more than 4,000 meters above sea level, and its varied terroir produces eight distinct types of Arabica. We’re proud to offer the best from three of our favorite region with microclimates and uniform rains;
In this region, coffee has been cultivated since the 1950s. Today, virtually every farm on the mountain has become a coffee-producing unit and what was once one of the poorest and most isolated areas of Guatemala is vibrant and growing. Rainy and cloudy,
Nuevo Oriente is located on a former volcanic range. Its soil is made of metamorphic rock: balanced in minerals and quite different from soils in regions which have seen volcanic activity since coffee was first planted.
Well balanced and full-bodied with a chocolaty flavor.
First of all, what is direct trade and why do I care?
Direct trade is working directly with the coffee farmer(s) that has worked so hard to provide you with your specialty green coffee, rather than sourcing through a distributor.
Some of the top benefits of this sourcing method include:
- Ensuring you’re ethically sourcing your coffees
- Fairly treated and compensated farmers
- Fresh green coffee from the current season
- You know exactly where your coffee came from
- Learning to look beyond labels & certifications and learn more about coffee farming
- No guesswork on the farming practices that got the green beans to your roaster
Essentially, your sourcing ensures the highest quality you can provide to your customers, while ensuring the sustainability of the coffee industry as we know it. Direct sourcing helps ensure we keep the varieties and nuances of coffee alive.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, we want to give you a quick lesson in Kafetos Guatemalan Coffee.
Bethel is Kafetos family owned coffee farm, located in the highlands on the border of Guatemala and Honduras (4,000+ ft above sea level). Bethel produces a high-quality, well balanced coffee that Kafetos is proud to say is farmed with the environment and consumer in mind.
Our land is not just a farm. It’s generations of hard work, it’s a home, it’s a way of life, and it’s the way we provide premium green coffees to the world in a sustainable manner.
More about our coffee:
- Shade grown - Slower development cycle, creating more intense and fulfilling flavors
- 100% Arabica - Large percentage grown on Bourbon & Typica coffee trees
- Two-way washed with an environmentally sustainable process
- Roasted chocolate and caramelized flavor notes
- Excellent Medium - Dark Roast
- We do all the importing and ship from our warehouse in the United States